February 19, 2009

So I'm trying to improve...

So I made an honest effort to keep my biting tongue relatively still today, though it wasn't a stunning improvement. There are just so many situations that call for smart-assed comments, and I'm so used to providing that commentary. Of course, I've been known to provide too much commentary.

I think I did all right. At least I was trying to pay attention to what I say, and found that I say some weird things. I also tried to keep it together when I came home and my brother and his hyperactive dog both wanted immediate attention. I could've been better, but I didn't yell, so I could've been worse, too.

So between work and home, there might have been a bit of improvement. I don't know how much, though. I need to figure out how to gauge my sarcasm level.

0 ramblings back: