September 2, 2007

Procrastinators Unite...Tomorrow

Well, I've just spent a good bit of time playing with the new blog instead of sorting through a mountain of craft supplies that I really have to reduce by half. But the craft supplies are scary and the blog is not scary, so I'm playing with the blog.

I need to find myself a new template, though I think I lack motivation to write my own right now. I kinda like the one I picked from Blogger's template selection. It's not very romantigoth of me, but whatever. I'll probably end up searching for templates sometime this week.

Whee...it's Labor Day and I'm actually not working! People at the office still look at me like I'm crazy when I say something like, "Really? We're really off on [insert holiday most normal people are off on]? All day? Awesome!" I like being away from retail.

Okay, I must go back to the craft supply mountain. *turns on Shallow Grave as background noise and tells herself she really needs to buy Revengers Tragedy*

1 ramblings back:

everlastingscribe said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying your time off!