February 11, 2009

At least I don't have to spend the day in a bacta tank

Should be doing instead of blogging: Absolutely nothing. It's my sick day, and if I want to watch The Empire Strikes Back while writing, then I'm going to.

Actually, the problem with sick days that you take when you're actually sick, is that you generally do a whole lot of nothing. I spent the entire day on the couch, surfing the internet and playing Xargon and Commander Keen. It only hit me about an hour ago that I could've watched the Star Wars Trilogy (and then the wtf prequels) today if my head was just slightly clearer this morning to consider it, and if my brother was a little less annoying when I stay home from work.

Now that I think of it, I could've probably gotten him to set up the movies for me and bring me drinks and snacks all day.

Speaking of Star Wars, do you know who Rogue Two was during The Battle of Hoth in Episode V? Zev Senesca. As a SW movie geek (I admit that I don't read many of the books beyond Timothy Zahn's), I've failed for not knowing that. Okay, so it's not going to ruin my life, but it's going to stick with me for the next couple of weeks.

0 ramblings back: