September 19, 2007

The 100 Thing Challenge and Me? Maybe

One more quick thing before I go to bed:

I first heard of Dave Bruno's 100 Thing Challenge when I read about it on Unclutterer, and was intrigued. There was a post about it today (technically, yesterday, since it's now past midnight) on Zen Habits, too, which reminded me of it again. Since work is just so exciting lately (it's bad when you stare at the phone and try to will people on the other end of a line to call so you can transfer them and have something to do for ten seconds), I grabbed a pen and pad to try to work out how to apply the 100 Thing Challenge to my possessions in some form — at least where my insane amount of craft supplies is concerned.

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need crafting tools for every craft I've ever tried, because some I just won't do again, and I put the results of some crafts to more practical use than other crafts. I'd like to incorporate my own mutation of the challenge into the overwhelming craft supply aspect of my organizational goals.

I don't have a great deal of strategy yet for a next action, but right now, it's too late for me to form strategies. Good night.

0 ramblings back: